FW: LD&C Volume 6

Troike, Rudolph C - (rtroike) rtroike at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat May 26 17:40:16 UTC 2012

From: owner-ldcsubscribers-l at lists.hawaii.edu [owner-ldcsubscribers-l at lists.hawaii.edu] on behalf of Nick Thieberger [thien at unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 11:14 PM
To: LDCSUBSCRIBERS-L at lists.hawaii.edu
Subject: LD&C Volume 6

Dear LD&C subscriber,

We are pleased to announce that we have uploaded six new articles and
two technology reviews for Volume 6 of the journal.

They are listed below and can be found here:
http://www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/current/

As usual, we upload items as they proceed through our production queue
and notify you twice a year of their availability.

We also put announcements on our FaceBook site,
https://www.facebook.com/ldcjournal (Please feel free to 'Like' us to
help spred the word)

Thanks for your continued support of LD&C,

Nick Thieberger
Editor
Language Documentation & Conservation Journal
http://www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/

Volume 6 of LD&C
Linguistic Data Types and the Interface between Language Documentation
and Description
Nikolaus P. Himmelmann

Subcontracting Native Speakers in Linguistic Fieldwork: A Case Study
of the Ashéninka Perené (Arawak) Research Community from the Peruvian
Amazon
Elena I. Mihas

Participatory Methods for Language Documentation and Conservation:
Building Community Awareness and Engagement
Christina Lai Truong and Lilian Garcez

A Linguistic Assessment of the Munji Language in Afghanistan
Daniela Beyer and Simone Beck

Documenting Endangered Languages with Linguist’s Assistant
Stephen Beale

Getting the Story Straight: Language Fieldwork Using a Narrative
Problem-Solving Task
Lila San Roque, Alan Rumsey, Lauren Gawne, Stef Spronck, Darja
Hoenigman, Alice Carroll, Julia Colleen Miller and Nicholas Evans

Review of InqScribe
Murray Garde

Review of WeSay, A Tool for Collaborating on Dictionaries with Non-Linguists
Ross Perlin