Endangered Languages Resource Page

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG
Thu Nov 1 20:30:52 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

With our volunteers at Living Tongues Institute, we just finished compiling
a long list of online language archives on our blog.
The links are organized by Language Hotspots, check out the page and feel
free to use it for your students, projects, teams, anything that you may
need it for.

http://livingtongues.wordpress.com/resource-page/

all the best,
Anna Luisa

--
*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Latin America Projects Coordinator | Coordinadora de proyectos

Archivo Digital de la Memoria Yanesha | Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com