Totonicap=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E1n_?=Massacre

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG
Mon Nov 5 18:42:08 UTC 2012

Thank you Francisco for this important documentary footage.
I really appreciate your work and effort to get the information out to us;
I will share the link on social media sites.
Anna Luisa

--
*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Latin America Projects Coordinator | Coordinadora de proyectos

Archivo Digital de la Memoria Yanesha | Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com