music and language

Hammond, Michael - (hammond) hammond at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Nov 15 13:31:31 UTC 2012

all

I believe that's by Mizuki Miyashita (U. Montana).

cofion,

mike h.

On Nov 14, 2012, at 10:35 PM, Maya Tracy Borhani wrote:

;-And, I believe in one of your publications, Jon, there was an article about Blackfoot lullabies and language learning. I can find the exact title/link if you need - please just tag me back...

Maya

Maya T. Borhani
Master's Student, Language and Literacy in Education
Faculty of Education
University of British Columbia
2125 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC