Interstate 5 span=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=Native America n name, Whilamut Passage Bridge, praised (fwd link)

Lindsay Marean lmarean at BENSAY.ORG
Mon Oct 1 21:43:38 UTC 2012

I think the link was missing.  Here it is:
http://www.registerguard.com/web/news/localnews/28825420-41/bridge-kalapuya-river-native-whilamut.html.csp

-Lindsay (proud Eugene resident)