Two Applied Linguist Positions at IUP

Resa C Bizzaro resa.bizzaro at IUP.EDU
Wed Oct 10 19:17:48 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone. I hope you are all well as semesters are fully underway.
I am serving on a job search committee for TWO applied linguists--one
at the assistant professor rank and another that *could* be an
associate professor. In either case, we hope to hire two people in the
coming year.

I've attached a copy of the position descriptions. These are also
posted at the IUP Human Resources webpage (www.iup.edu/employment).
Please feel free to share this information with anyone who you know
might be interested.

Screening *begins* November 26 and will continue until the positions
are filled.

Resa