The John Carter Brown Library: Indigenous Languages of the Americas

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sun Oct 21 13:54:14 UTC 2012

thanks,
this is an awesome resource to access old material online.
was reading published letters of a frenchman passing through Wendat
("Huron)" country in the 1680s
just forty years from our dispersal.    ...wow....
-Richard