Green Bay School Preserves Oneida Language (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Oct 23 22:38:17 UTC 2012

*Green Bay School Preserves Oneida Language
*
Updated: Oct 23, 2012 3:26 PM MST
By Kristyn Allen

Green Bay -

MacArthur Elementary School in Green Bay is trying to preserve the Oneida
Nation language through an afterschool class.

It's the only school in the district to offer an Oneida language class, and
it's getting a lot of interest.

"When people talk it, I didn't really know they were saying, so I wanted to
learn what they're saying," MacArthur student Kailey Neosh said.

Access full article below:
http://www.wbay.com/story/19896664/2012/10/23/green-bay-school-preserves-oneida-language