ILAT Digest - 29 Oct 2012 to 30 Oct 2012 (#2012-209)

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Wed Oct 31 12:49:52 UTC 2012

Another resource to try is:
http://archives.nd.edu/latgramm.htm

Also some linguistic terminology may help since much of it is Latin based
http://www.sil.org/linguistics/GlossaryOflinguisticTerms/
http://homepages.uwp.edu/canary/grammar_text/glossary_of_terms.html

You may also want to try some Indo-European technical terms for the same reason.

Hope some of this helps

Elizabeth

> Date:    Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:23:32 -0700
> From:    Phillip E Cash Cash <cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU>
> Subject: Latin online
>
> --047d7b5d65489fe4c804cd4a0b31
>
> Greetings,
>
> Just a quick question for you all, I am in need of a good Latin to English
> online source.  I am working with a 1891 Nez Perce grammar written in
> Latin.  I have tried a few online sources but they have not been very
> useful for my linguistic/translation needs.  Thanks in advance for any
> recommendations.
>
> Phil Cash Cash
> UofA

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=