Dakota Wicohan

Phil Cash Cash weyiiletpu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 13 16:58:26 UTC 2012

Tammy, this is very unfortunate news, indeed!

If I may, I would offer that you "crowd source your cause".  By this I
mean, leverage your networks, friends, and the internet to work on your
behalf.  This may seem unusual at the outset, but just know that it is not
beyond impossibility.  You can *google *"crowd source your cause" or take a
look at the few example sites I came across in doing this.  Does this
language program have a Facebook page?  If not, this may be one very key place
to start as FB that can have a "crowd source" effect in its own unique
way.  Perhaps somebody here on ILAT offer to set up a Facebook page on your
behalf!  Now that would be really awesome.

SocialWish
http://www.socialwish.com/

DonorsChoose.Org
http://www.donorschoose.org/