Dakota Wicohan

rrlapier at AOL.COM rrlapier at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 13 17:55:44 UTC 2012

So sorry to hear about this.

If people decide to make a donation, please send MONEY.

Do not send your old laptop, desktop, or even box of crayons.

Technology moves along very fast and it is hard, especially for those of us out in the sticks to get old technology to work with new technology.

Once, we actually got a donation of "computers" -- the very nice church group told us, "once you get some hard drives for those, they work really good." Our school turned into someone's trash dump.

In these types of situations it is best to start NEW. Give money.

Rosalyn LaPier
Piegan Institute

-----Original Message-----
From: Anna Luisa Daigneault <annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG>
To: ILAT <ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU>
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 11:18 am
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Dakota Wicohan

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that as well!

Phil, those are great sites, and there is another popular crowd-sourcing site called Indiegogo that might work as well:
http://www.indiegogo.com/

Tammy, if you set up an online fundraising campaign, I would certainly post the link on the Living Tongues Facebook page so that people can see it and donate through there.

best wishes,
Anna Luisa

--
Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc
Latin America Projects Coordinator & Organizational Fellow

The Yanesha Oral History Archives
Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com