Alexina Kublu, Nunavut=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=language commissioner, re tires Sept. 28 (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Sep 28 16:21:21 UTC 2012

NEWS: Nunavut September 27, 2012 - 3:03 pm

*Alexina Kublu, Nunavut’s language commissioner, retires Sept. 28*

“On behalf of all Members of the Legislative Assembly, I would like to
express my appreciation to Alexina Kublu for her service to Nunavut"

NUNATSIAQ NEWS

Alexina Kublu, the Languages Commissioner of Nunavut, will retire Sept. 28.

Kublu, who was born in Igloolik, is a certified Inuktitut-English
translator and a member of the Canadian Interpreters and Translators
Council.

Before becoming Languages Commissioner, Kublu held teaching positions in
various Nunavut communities, and served as an instructor in the Language
and Culture Program at Nunavut Arctic College.

Access full article below:
http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/stories/article/65674alexina_kublu_nunavuts_language_commissioner_retires_sept._28/