Minnesota Indigenous Language Symposium Sept. 23-24

Jennifer jhall.mn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:30:47 UTC 2013

Greetings,

Please see the attached flyer regarding the 2013 Minnesota Indigenous Languages Symposium. The symposium is open to language teachers, learners and all who have an interest in revitalizing our indigenous languages. I hope you can join us in September for interactive workshops that will send you home with skills that will add to your community language efforts! Please open the attachment and contact me or Erin Kelly (kellyerinm at gmail.com or 612-655-9365) if you have any questions.

Miigwech,

Jenn
---
Jenn Hall