data base

Joe Sanchez jsanchez at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Jan 10 22:24:34 UTC 2013

Hello my name is Joe Sanchez. I remember Delphine Red Shirt had inquired
about creating a lakota database in FIELDWORKS language explorer. I have
not spoken with her for a while and not sure if she moved foward with the
project.
I believe she subscribes to this listserve. You may want to contact her for
confirmation. Hope I was some help. Toksa ake, Joe