Undergrad Endangered Language Project

Jimmy S. Teria jsteria at gdoe.net
Sat Nov 2 22:25:40 UTC 2013

Hi Katherine,

My name is Jimmy S. Tera for the Pacific island of Guam. Chamoru is
endangered if your interested.

si jim

--
gi Minagahet,

si Jimmy Santos Teria
Tekngo' Kottura & Fino' Chamoru
Dibision Inestudion Chamoru yan Espesiat na Prugrama Siha
Dipattamenton Idukasion
(671) 300-5048/5055
Huebsait Inestudion
Chamoru<https://sites.google.com/a/gdoe.net/dibision-inestudion-chamoru-yan-espesiaat-na-prugraama-siha/?pli=1>