Lexique Pro help

Tarahaar ftmojavelanguagerecovery at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:22:17 UTC 2013

Hello.

We have recently exported our Lexique Pro dictionary to disc. In the process or since doing that, I cannot access our original, editable dictionary. The export seems to have replaced it with the exported version (intended for our learners and without the ability to edit or duplicate).

Does anybody have any insight as to how I can recover the original, editable dictionary? Or, can you please direct me to someone who does?

Thank you.
'Ahotk
Natalie Diaz

Fort Mojave Language Recovery