hiding some dictionary data

Monica Macaulay mmacaula at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 18 22:59:34 UTC 2013

Similar to what Natasha describes, we have a "DNP" (do not publish) checkbox on our 2 dictionary databases.  Again, that would just be for export, and would not help if you were giving the entire database to someone, or giving them access to it.

Monica Macaulay
Department of Linguistics
University of Wisconsin
1168 Van Hise Hall