Blackfeet language preservation advocate Darrell Kipp dies (fwd link)

Cash Cash, Phillip E - (cashcash) cashcash at email.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 26 21:25:42 UTC 2013

Greetings ILAT,

With this sad news, Mr. Kipp is greatly missed by us all.  I am fortunate to have worked along side Darrell Kipp as a board member of the Native Voices Endowment.  To many of us in the language revitalization community, he will forever be remembered for his powerful and eloquent message of radical hope on speaking and living our ancestral languages.

Life and language always,
Phil Cash Cash (Cayuse & Nez Perce)