Fwd: In re: Jos=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E9_?=Dueso

Sikozu Johnson sikozujohnson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:33:27 UTC 2013

Dear ILAT,

While normally this list doesn't include much input from European minority
languages, I was hoping someone might be familiar with Euskara (Basque). I
am interested in the author José Dueso, who has written a number of book on
the history of Basque-region issues, especially witch-hunts.

Can anyone provide input or a review of his work? I am not hispanohablante,
although I can piece my way through works in fields with which I am
familiar, and I am not having a lot of luck finding out his credentials or
any academic criticism of his work.

Yes, yes, I know, I need to learn Spanish. And German. *sigh*

Áine ní Dhonnchadha, Boston MA
Harvard College '97; no current affiliation