Learn Northern Michigan Native American Language of Ojibwe (fwd link)

Phil Cash Cash weyiiletpu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:48:50 UTC 2013

Learn Northern Michigan Native American Language of Ojibwe
Learn Northern Michigan Native American Language of Ojibwe with a new free
mobile app
Oct 25, 2013

Learn the Northern Michigan Native American language
ofOjibwe<http://www.mynorth.com/My-North/June-2006/Top-10-Reasons-to-Love-the-Mackinac-Straits/>
with
a new free mobile app. Here are few phrases to get started:

Giminadan Gagiginonshiwan!

So we know you probably aren’t going to become fluent in Ojibwe, but savvy
Northern Michigan folks should be able to whip out a word or two of Native
American at key moments. Migwetch! (Thank you!). Aanii! (Hello!). Or,
possibly very important, Gi zah gin (I love you). All easy now thanks to a free
mobile app by Ogoki Learning Systems <http://www.ogokilearning.com/ojibway/>
.

Access full article below:
http://www.mynorth.com/My-North/October-2013/Learn-Northern-Michigan-Native-American-Language-of-Ojibwe/