Huge thanks from the Puliima Team

Daryn McKenny daryn at acra.org.au
Wed Sep 11 23:07:46 UTC 2013

I would just like to thank Phil for having this ILAT list and letting us post up information about the Puliima Conference which was recently held in Australia, it was our biggest yet with over 200 people attending. This is also the largest Indigenous attended language conference in Australia with we think over 75% of people attending this year either Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Maori or Native American.

Also it was absolutely fantastic to continue to see more attendance from people out side of our country, in particular Daryl and Karen Baldwin from the Myaamia Centre in Oklohama, Alyce Sedongei and Susan Penfield from AILDI, also Maraea Hunei and Gareth Seymour from New Zealand. All of these people presented at Puliima, actually I think they went a step further, they all shared what our language, our culture and our way of being means to us all.

Once again thank you for letting us help get our message out :)

Also if you want more info on Puliima please visit www.puliima.com or like us on Facebook and see all of the great images which were taken.

Regards

Daryn

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. Trading as:
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre

P | 02 4927 8222    F | 02 4925 2185    E |daryn at acra.org.au<applewebdata://37F1573D-FCE2-4015-A5B5-0A6BFB8B41A1/daryn@acra.org.au>  W | www.miromaa.org.au
SKYPE | darynmck

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.