No subject

BSantaMaria bernisantamaria at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:43:39 UTC 2013

Thanks for the quick responses, and to Jon Reyhner, thanks too, but this is
for a local tribal school using bilingual educ funds, not grant funds; also
we do have a compensation rate for elder consultants from our cultural
advisory board for such things and travel, etc, which is a little
different, but this would be an ongoing project that we have never tried
before and the request was for me to obtain an estimate of the hourly rate
or possible overall contract rate for a certain period of time that they
want to use soon (education is MA, PhD Cand. level in relevant discipline),
experience in university Apache lang and other Amer Ind topics teaching.

Berni SantaMaria