EXMARaLDA

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 23 20:58:41 UTC 2013

Claire,

There are some articles about Exmaralda in the open-access journal LD&C:

A review of an earlier version of Exmaralda:
http://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/4571

A paper about using Exmaralda in a project:
http://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/1803

And a presentation at the conference ICLDC about Exmarada:
http://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/5243

There is also a simple version of Exmaralda called Folker (
annotation.exmaralda.org/index.php/FOLKER) that may be easier for
first-time users.

All the best,

Nick