CoLang 2014 Updates: Scholarships, Courses, and Registration News

Ari Sherris arieh.sherris at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:33:31 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Do the "4 field method languages" selected influence the 2 week workshop
sessions, or just the actual field work?

I am hoping the latter is true, as I was hoping to bring my own examples
from Montana Salish to work with during the workshop sessions by way of
applications.

Looking forward to your reply! Thank you!
Best,
Ari

--
Arieh (Ari) Sherris