Linguistics programs for Mexican and Panamanian nationals

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at livingtongues.org
Thu Apr 24 21:51:14 UTC 2014

Dear Bryan,

I have a contact named Jorge F. Sarsaneda Del Cid in Panama; he has some
background in linguistics. He has been working on documenting the Ngäbere
language for many years and might have some suggestions for your
colleagues. His contact is:  chigontodobu at gmail.com

As for Mexico, I would recommend seeking opportunities at UNAM, in the
linguistics or anthropology department.
http://www.posgrado.unam.mx/linguistica/indice.php

Two linguists who currently work on indigenous languages there are Rosemary
Beam de Azcona, and also Mario Ernesto Chavez Peon.

best wishes,
Anna Luisa

*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Development Officer & Latin America Projects Coordinator
Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages<http://www.livingtongues.org/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livingtongues>  |
Blog<http://livingtongues.wordpress.com/>
|   Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/living.tongues>

Archivo Digital de la Memoria Yanesha | Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com