grad programs in documentation

monty hill monty.c.hill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:59:01 UTC 2014

I have had an extremely positive at experience in the Ph.D. program SUNY
Buffalo with their encouragement and funding of fieldwork; i.e. the
recording of linguistic data in cooperation with a community that speaks
the language. The application of documentary materials and teaching is a
little bit less emphasized, but it certainly is possible.

Montgomery Hill
Ph.D. Student at the Department of Linguistics
SUNY Buffalo