grad programs in documentation

Kari Chew karichew at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 30 02:07:16 UTC 2014

Hi Phil,

I'm not affiliated with this program, but the information might be of
interest.

Message from Elisa Duder:

We are hoping to get students for our MA in Language
Revitalisation<http://www.aut.ac.nz/study-at-aut/study-areas/te-ara-poutama/qualifications/postgraduate/master-of-arts-language-revitalisation>
(Online)
for semester 2, which in NZ runs from July 21 to 14 November.

If you can think of any students that might be interested here is the URL
on this<http://www.aut.ac.nz/study-at-aut/study-areas/te-ara-poutama/qualifications/postgraduate/master-of-arts-language-revitalisation>
page
on our AUT website. For information on fees they can contact Tania Smith,
her contact details are on the page or visit
this<http://www.aut.ac.nz/study-at-aut/fees-scholarships-and-finance/fees/postgraduate-fees>
 page.

Here's another link: http://languagerevive.org/ma-language-revitalisation

*Kari A. B. ChewDoctoral CandidateLanguage, Reading and Culture
ProgramCollege of Education, University of
Arizonakarichew at email.arizona.edu <karichew at email.arizona.edu>*