Dealing with emotional consequences of historical trauma in the language classroom

BJG egonxti at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 00:30:15 UTC 2014

I believe that language loss not only should be related to historical
trauma, but that it is a part of historical trauma, and cannot be
addressed/revitalised/reclaimed/revived/maintained without being a part of
a larger response to historical trauma. I am currently trying to do a
literature review on exactly this topic, and would be eternally grateful
for any suggestions.

Bryan James Gordon

--
Bryan James Gordon