Books for Chittagong Hill Tracts

dzo at bisharat.net dzo at bisharat.net
Wed Mar 19 19:09:26 UTC 2014

Passing this letter to ILAT on behalf of
Tim Brookes, President of the Endangered Alphabets Project. Please see the indicated web page or contact him directly for more info:
-----

My students at the Champlain College Publishing Initiative and I are trying to raise funds to write, illustrate and publish four books in the endangered languages of indigenous cultures in the Chittagong Hill Tracts region of Bangladesh. These will be the first books these children have ever seen in their own languages, and are crucial to their education and their cultural survival.

Please visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1388900883/our-golden-hour and consider supporting us. If you can't manage financial support but have a way to pass the message along to others, that will also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Tim
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T