Rising Voices Microgrants for Citizen Media Outreach Projects - Deadline April 9

eddie avila eduardo13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:31:23 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Rising Voices has launched the 2014 Microgrants for Citizen Media Outreach Projects. Perhaps there are people on this list might be interested in teaching others in their communities how to use digital/citizen media for language preservation and revitalization. But we are open to all types of projects with a focus on digital citizen media, especially targeted at those communities underrepresented online.

For more information, please visit our platform: http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org/microgrants2014  You can find the guidelines, FAQ, and submission form.

This year we are awarding up to ten small grants.

Deadline is April 9, 2014.

Thanks!

Eddie Avila
Director | Rising Voices