More on academic programs

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Thu May 1 16:26:53 UTC 2014

Shannon

The problem with the Linguistlist search is that it does not seem to be
properly curated so if you go to the search link at
http://linguistlist.org/teach/programs/search-programs.cfm and choose
"Language Documentation" it will return 67 results but they include things
like a programme in "Bahasa Indonesia for international learners" (sic).

I would think that what is needed is a properly curated listing like the
collection that could be drawn from the string of previous messages to this
list, or building on the LSA listing.

Best,
Peter