Language revitalization project

Richard Zane Smith rzs at wildblue.net
Sun Sep 7 15:15:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Dan,
I use your ACORNS program all the time...atleast the old one :-) ....and
you were so helpful as i set it up.

I  have a VERY difficult time when I upload a program and there are 40,000
words of information, much that doesn't seem to apply to my needs.
I can get a literal headache and begin to feel like i must be stupid or
something. I know i can't be the only one who feels this way.
When i begin to shut down I begin to think maybe i can't DO language
revitalization...its disabilitating ! (wow, thats an actual word?)
You have proved that you will work with a person to get a program working
to satisfy what we need it for.
 I appreciate that and know you do it out of sheer generosity and a desire
to really help FN people in language recovery.
tižamęh!
Richard Zane Smith (Wyandot)
Working with our Wandat language

--

*Immersed in arts, *
*singing our songs, dancing our dances, and speaking our language - proud

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

<http://richardzanesmith.wordpress.com>

//www.facebook.com/richardzane.smith
<http://richardzanesmith.wordpress.com>