Survey of Native American / First Nations language use on Facebook

Julia Sallabank js72 at soas.ac.uk
Tue Sep 23 10:34:16 UTC 2014

Hi Gary

Can we do this for non-American languages?

Best wishes

Julia

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Senior Lecturer in Language Support and Revitalisation, Endangered

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326
E-mail  js72 at soas.ac.uk

*Click here to listen to my interview on 'New Books in Language*':
http://newbooksinlanguage.com/2014/08/10/julia-sallabank-attitudes-to-endangered-languages-identities-and-policies-cambridge-up-2013/