Syllabicity (yet again)

Patrick C. Ryan proto-language at email.msn.com
Sat Jun 12 05:28:25 UTC 1999

Dear Jens and IEists:

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Jens Elmegaard Rasmussen <jer at cphling.dk>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 4:55 AM

> On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Patrick C. Ryan wrote:

>> It is a complete mischaracterization of my views to imply that I believe
>> that IE developed from Egyptian or, while we are at it, from Sumerian.

> I know, but you seem to have been forgetting that when forming many of
> your actual suggestions. They only make sense to me if Egyptian is a magic
> prestage of IE.

Pat resonds:

Exercising maximum restraint:  you are absolute\ly 100% incorrect in
characterizing my intentions. If you (or ANY OTHERS) have read that into
what  I have written, may I profusely apologize?

Pat
PATRICK C. RYAN (501) 227-9947; FAX/DATA (501)312-9947 9115 W. 34th St.
Little Rock, AR 72204-4441 USA WEBPAGES:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/2803 and PROTO-RELIGION:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/2803/proto-religion/indexR.html "Veit
ek, at ek hekk, vindga meipi, nftr allar nmu, geiri undapr . . . a ~eim
meipi er mangi veit hvers hann af rstum renn." (Havamal 138)