borrowing pronouns

Sun Mar 21 04:39:59 UTC 1999

	Okay, La vora/gine was published around 1920 and written a few
years earlier and the plot centers on the rubber boom of the 1880s. We're
going pretty far back in time. Bello wrote about 180 years ago. Cuervo is
also about as old as dinosaur poop. That's leaves a peon heard in Colombia
--which may originally be from Spain or God knows where. That's scraping
the bottom of the barrel.