Dating of Anatolian /nt/ vs. /nd/

Sun Mar 21 20:27:26 UTC 1999

	Most of those words look like they could be collectives to me.
	A tub is a collective of water
	Thread comes in a spool, skein, etc.
	Peas come in a pod.
	The flower my wife calls a "jacinta" comes in a cluster. [I don't
know what a Greek hyacinth looks like]
	And I don't know about unripe figs other than if you open them too
early, you'll get of a collective of maggots
	Are there any known meanings for asam-, me:r-, ereb-, etc.?
	Ereb- does superficially resemble Spanish arveja, erveja, alverja,
etc. a few of the many words for "pea"

[snip]