Syllabicity

Stefan Georg georg at rullet.leidenuniv.nl
Fri May 28 08:10:27 UTC 1999

>[ moderator re-formatted ]

>Dear Ralf-Stefan and IEists:

Sorry, for posting irrelevant stuff ;-), but nothing of the quoted stuff
which followed in this message was written or posted by me, neither
naser"umpfend, nor mit voller Nase ...

[ Moderator's apology:
  I do not check quoted material for correctness of attribution, as I do not
  view myself as the *editor* of the posts on this mailing list (other than for
  legibility of form when mail programs break lines illogically), in general.
  Simple moderation creates enough of a delay in posting; actual editing would
  add days to the dissemination of each message, since it could not be done in
  my brief spare time.

  Please, let's all be careful of attribution of quotes to the correct writer.
  --rma ]