Pre-Greek languages

Stanley Friesen sarima at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 20 03:00:43 UTC 1999

At 08:43 PM 10/15/99 +0100, petegray wrote:

>I didn't post very much in that discussion myself, because I didn't think it
>was worthwhile, but myy guess is that I am not alone in being both (a)
>relatively silent about it and (b) totally convinced that the discussion has
>not yet proved anything.

Certainly I do not find the contents of the UPenn Web site convincing as
yet.  (I haven't yet read the detailed articles, as they are in postscript,
and I do not seem to have a postscript display app here).

I have some preliminary comments on the UPenn tree, and my general take on
applying phylogenetic analysis to languages which I will present shortly.

May the peace of God be with you.         sarima at ix.netcom.com