Excluding Basque data

Jon Patrick jonpat at staff.cs.usyd.edu.au
Wed Sep 22 08:11:51 UTC 1999

On  Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:02:07 EDT
[ LA} said

    Because of this flexibility provided by databases with
    tagged data, we can avoid any need to debate methodology
    as some PRIOR step, because we can explore different
    methodologies on the fly, whenever we feel like it.

    Then more efforts will go into actual discoveries,
    and less into the kinds of meta-discussions we have had here.

I can only agree heartily with this observation. let's get on with tagging and
publicising the data, then each can do their own with it and we will be able
to appraise their analysis having the same information.
Jon