The UPenn IE Tree REVEALED! Your Interjection

X99Lynx at aol.com X99Lynx at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 06:32:30 UTC 1999

You interjected in the following:

Brian Scott wrote:
You are mistaken: it was given no dates, even relative ones.

I WROTE: Well, of course, I was going by what Sean Crist wrote.

YOU WROTE:
<<...So the tree which was presented *on this list* had no dates in it, as
was stated on more than one occasion.>>

But most assuredly Sean Crist - FROM THE VERY START - *presented* the tree as
using RELATIVE DATING.