[Fwd: [ArchTheoMeth] genes and languages--Kurds and Georgians]

ek ek at idiom.com
Thu Dec 7 05:55:35 UTC 2000

I do recall that 'probably never' was the answer from several years ago,
although more recently (perhaps within the past 5 or 6 years) I read that
this was being questioned, and that perhaps paternal mitochondria do get in
more often than previously supposed.

Unfortunately, I do not recall the specifics of where i read this. With
luck, someone else here has read the same or something similar and can
provide a proper reference.

Eva

[ moderator snip ]