Kurds and Georgians [and Basques]

Cristian Mocanu cristim at smart.ro
Thu Dec 7 12:36:31 UTC 2000

    Just a brief question/comment here. Of course, I aggree any
Basque-Caucasian, or specifically Basque-Georgian connection is complete
nonsense,but shouldn't we add on the list of co-incidental similarities, the
one concerning "Ivir","Iviria", a name used by foreigners to designate the
country known to its natives as "Sakartvelo" (=Georgia) and  "Iberian (s)"?
I believe this coincidence was also used by the followers of this theory.
                                             Regards,
                                              Cristian