Iberia

Stefan Georg Georg at home.ivm.de
Tue Dec 19 08:53:56 UTC 2000

Thanks, Wolfgang, for this excellent lesson. In connection with it, I
have to mention that a few weeks ago we had a public lecture here (I
didn't attend) on the "two ancient Albaniae", in the Balkans and the
Caucasus, arguing that there is a connection after all, because of,
surprise, the name ! It was read by a certain Dr. Hecht ...

--
Dr. Stefan Georg
Heerstraße 7