IE "Urheimat" and evidence from Uralic linguistics

Miguel Carrasquer Vidal mcv at wxs.nl
Wed Feb 2 23:13:06 UTC 2000

JoatSimeon at aol.com wrote:

>>sarima at friesen.net writes:

>>For instance when Lois and Clark went through the area, the Dakota were not
>>yet living in the Dakotas!)

>-- the Navaho are recent arrivals in their current location as well.

Missed that the first time.  It really says "Lois and Clark" :-)
Were Ms. Lane and Mr. Kent's first names consciously chosen to
resemble those of that other famous team?

Miguel Carrasquer Vidal
mcv at wxs.nl

[ Moderator's comment:
  Probably not uppermost in the creators' minds 70 years ago.  I took it to be
  a more subtle comment by Mr. Friesen; further discussion of this point should
  be taken to private e-mail.
  --rma ]