Address for John Robb

roslyn frank roz-frank at uiowa.edu
Wed Feb 2 21:38:46 UTC 2000

Would anyone on the list know the whereabouts of John Robb? I'm trying to
locate an email and snail mail address for him. In the early '90s he was at
the Museum of Anthropology at the University of Michigan.

Just for the record he wrote two articles that I found quite original:
"Random causes with directed effects: the Indo-European language spread and
the stochastic loss of lineages" in Antiquity 65 (1991):287-91 and "A
Social prehistory of European languages" in Antiquity 67 (1991):747-60.

Thanks in advance,
Roz