MPeter4165 at aol.com MPeter4165 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 01:03:48 UTC 2000

I've just finished Renfrew's Archaeology & Language and I'm interested in
reading responses to it.  Is any prior list discussion collected and
available on the Web somewhere?  Or can anyone give me a list of some
list; just a few high points would be fine.

Thanks!

Melanie S. Peterson

[ Moderator's response:
  One major response to Renfrew is J. P. Mallory's book _In Search of the Indo-
  Europeans: Language, Archaeology and Myth_, available in paperback.

  The IE list archives are located at

	http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/indo-european.html

  I believe that there is a search engine available.
  --rma ]