When a Parent Becomes a Daughter

X99Lynx at aol.com X99Lynx at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 05:40:49 UTC 2000

In a message dated 1/25/00 11:20:10 PM, Sean Crist wrote:

**It's apparently a problem for you.... I never drew any distinction between
branching and forking.  I use the terms to mean exactly the same thing.**

The problem is yours.  You do not seem to even keep track of what you
yourself are writing.

You just wrote: **I never drew any distinction between branching and forking.
 I use the terms to mean exactly the same thing.**