Jose Perez' questions [was: Re: *hwergh-, *hwerg- or *hwerk-?]

John McChesney-Young panis at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 1 22:32:46 UTC 2000

Although books go out of print (as we all know all too well), I ordered a
copy of Ernout-Meillet just last December from Culturesurf:

<http://www.culturesurf.com/culturesurf-bin/fiche_livre?type=1&donnee_appel=CULTURESURF&fisbn=9782252024911&id=21459936807952&l-auteur=ERNOUT+ALFRED>

Their current price is 693.50 FF (list is 730.00); at today's exchange
rates that's about $103, GBP 65.

Chantraine's dictionary is also listed by them in a couple of different
formats; the two-volume edition (if I understand it correctly) is 1444 FF;
$212, GBP 135.

They take credit card numbers via a secure server, and I received my
well-wrapped package three weeks from the time I placed my order.

John

(snip)

John McChesney-Young  ** panis at pacbell.net **  Berkeley, California, USA