Ventris-Schele Mycenaean-Mayan Exhibition OPEN MARCH 9-AUG 1 @ Benson Rare Books

Carol F. Justus cjustus at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:42:15 UTC 2000

[ Moderator's note:
  I received the following at my personal e-mail address, but I think it's
  clearly intended for the IE list.  If not, I hope Carol Justus will forgive
  me!
  --rma ]

Dear Rich,

Just so I don't forget to forward this, I have done so in its entirety, but
probably only parts will be of interest to the IE List. In any case, here
is all the info!

Best,  Carol