Thoughts On The Lemnos Stele

Ernest P. Moyer epmoyer at netrax.net
Mon Feb 12 12:44:21 UTC 2001

David:

As I said, if we believe this is a "coincidence" we should be willing to cite
evidence.  Clearly, the Naphoth are positively identified in historic
documents.  Can you cite evidence for another source?

Why would I reject positive and concrete evidence, while I search for a
nebulous other possible origin. Isn't the better scientific path to investigate
this concrete and specific data?

Ernest